E13 ELburro Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spam needs to stop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pure Envy

Pure Envy

Number of posts : 79
Gamertag : CSS, Halo, XBL
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Spam needs to stop Empty
PostSubject: Spam needs to stop   Spam needs to stop Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:32 am

Ok, Bartman is the biggest problem. Could someone please tell hi mto stop spamming the forums? That will make any guests think we are a bad clan and website. They would give us negative feedback. Also in the "OUT OF THIS WORLD" says in the description that you must post pics there, but people are posting clan batteles. I am confused.
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
bartman116

bartman116

Number of posts : 32

Spam needs to stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam needs to stop   Spam needs to stop Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 10:52 am

thereis a topic for e13 vs. gfu so we talk about owning them..ur the biggest problem...u talk like ur the leader of the clan
Back to top Go down
Pure Envy

Pure Envy

Number of posts : 79
Gamertag : CSS, Halo, XBL

Spam needs to stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam needs to stop   Spam needs to stop Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:23 pm

lol, funny. I talk like someone who wants to help. You spam, you made the topic in the wrong section. This is El buro discussion you see. And in this topic, we are discussing the spam. Also, how would I be the biggest problem in spamming? I haven't spammed once. You are fun to be around and play with, but you spam and all I ask is for you to stop, ok?
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
Sponsored content

Spam needs to stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam needs to stop   Spam needs to stop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam needs to stop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E13 ELburro Clan :: El Burro Disscusion-
Jump to: